Manage service requirements of rotary equipments directly with customers as per contract conditions.
- Be part of Third Party inspection/ Testing of rotary equipments at vendors shop.
-Get trained on equipments maintenance from equipments manufacturers
-Coordinate with Client and Third Party Inspection Agency
-Supervise installation, testing, commissioning, performance test, annual maintenance etc.
-Organize AMC for rotary equipments at various locatins / sites in India and abroad.
-Handle preventive/ breakdown servicing of rotary equipment in coordination with Client,
Equipment manufacturer/ supplier.
-Train customers on servicing of rotary equipment with help of Equipment manufacturer.
- Identify tools and tackles required for maintenance in consultation with equipment manufacturer.
- Advice customer on mandatory spares that needs to be stocked
- Identify various machineries and consumables required for executing the maintenance work.
- Identify skilled/semi skilled manpower required for executing the work.
- Study the cause of failure, analyzing the same and suggest corrective measures to avoid
reoccurrence of the same failure.
- Keep total log of maintenance done/ parts replaced in a prescribed format agreed with customer.
- Observe all safety requirements prevailing at site and enforced by customer.
- Must be willing and skilled to do hands on maintenance/ servicing as and when required