Job Title: Service Desk Analyst
Experience required: 3 years to 6 years
Job Location: Bangalore
- Candidate should be able to provide Call/ Email/ Chat support.
- Communication skills should be excellent.
- Candidate should be comfortable to work in 24*7 shift (US/UK shifts).
- Immediate joiners preferred who can join us in max 15 to 30 days once offered.
- Excellent Soft Skills, Desktop, Network, Hardware, Remote VPN troubleshooting.
- Installation, troubleshooting and configuration of Windows 7/8/10 Operating Systems
- Installation, configuration of MS office suit (All Versions)
- Configuration and tweaking of Desktop Services
- MS Vulnerability assessment and Implementations
- Outlook configuration / troubleshooting
- Exchange / SMTP / POP
- Citrix client Installation / configuration / troubleshooting
- 3rd party application configuration and troubleshooting
- Logical skills to troubleshoot customer / proprietary applications
- Basic IP addressing and network topology
- Experience in Active directory and its structure, DHCP, DNS, IIS, ISA
- Fair knowledge on server services
- Fair knowledge in Blackberry / RSA / Citrix administrative controls
- Knowledge of mobile devices and functionality (Blackberry / I-phone / Other phones & PDAs used for corporate E-mail)
- Configuration and troubleshooting of desktop, network, multi-function printers
- Configuration and troubleshooting of scanners, copiers and other IT peripherals
- Configuration and troubleshooting of mobile devices like Blackberry, I-phone, any smart phone which has E-mail management Responsibility & Metrics
- Receiving calls, Use standard greeting on calls and Logging 100% tickets of the call received
- Prioritizing, Categorization of ticket and taking remote capture to resolve
- Providing ticket number to user via phone, E-mail
- Key in the appropriate and timely log notes in the ticket as and when there are findings / updates
- Updating users on the ticket progress
- Allocation to desk side support if desk side intervention required
- Following up of ticket to closure
- Reduce Turnaround time and increase computing time
- Checking KB for Known errors
- Closure of tickets in the CRM tool
- Escalating to customer / end users as appropriate
- Escalating to ML operations team
- Tracking of mails and logging tickets accordingly
- Responding to mails with updates on the Same business day and providing reports as and when required
- Logging Incident in other tools if applicable
- Preparing Incident checklist
- Updating the customer on ticket progress
- Generating new articles for Knowledge Base and publishing the same
- Provide reference of relevant ticket
- Monitor and record the IT downtime for individual / shift
- Shift Hand over / take over
- Adherence to SLAs and all the KPI metrics derived for individual, Role, program
- Improvements to call response / resolution / TAT
- Inputs to the customer on Call trend , numbers & category with possible root cause.