Relevant Experience: 10 years in IT infrastructure of which 2 plus years directly working with the customer and should have worked 2-3 years with the current organization.
Educational Qualification: Full-time Bachelors/Masters Degree in any stream (engineering background preferred).
- The primary responsibility is to interface with customers for daily operational and project needs
- Delivers contracted services by attending customer meetings, status communications, periodic reporting, complete project management, etc.
- Through ticket assignments, task listing, prioritization, and workload balancing ensures technical resources have clarity of what they need to execute day to day
- Must have a technical background, with prior hands-on experience of system administration, the experience of Windows server-side infrastructure (Windows 2008, 2012, Active Directory, VMWare, Exchange 2007, 2010, Server Hardware etc.)
- Must have service mindset and empathy. Must deal with a level of ambiguity, chaos and apparent stubbornness from customers, and manage it by thinking through the issue or request from the customer's perspective to drive to a reasonable conclusion
- Must have prior experience on Project Management
- Must have prior experience of the onsite-offshore delivery model and should have directly worked with US/European customers or colleagues
- Must have ITIL process knowledge
- Prior experience working at an ISP/Managed Services/IT Services company is preferred, and a background in dealing with global teams and remote teams will be a strong plus.
- Certification in PMP and ITIL will be a strong plus
- A strong plus would be the breadth of technical experience i.e. candidate has done enough in the cloud, networking, storage, backups etc.