- Functional and operational process ownership
- Design the processes as per the client/process requirement for delivering excellence in HR Service Project. Complete AS IS Understanding, gap analysis, recommendations and designing new HR processes for the Client basis PeopleStrongs delivery model.
- Design the Change Strategy which includes the creation of Change Plan, Stakeholder Analysis, Communication and Engagement Plan
- Capable of initiating new processes, participate in new process transitions in coordination with the Clients and internal stakeholders.
- Consult on need based projects.
Multiple Domain Expertise:
- Understanding of complete HR processes including entire Recruitment process from Sourcing to offer, Employee Life cycle, Payrolling and compliance.
- Understand System Capabilities, Processes and Application platforms across HR market.
- Have knowledge of benefits when it comes to business, including products and services, operations, and delivery.
- Prepare predictive dashboard for assessing project health.
- Managing People, Process and Performance to ensuring that all process and procedures are continually reviewed, improved and changes communicated for effective implementation.
- Ensure appropriate documentation is in place for specific support requirements.
- Deliver project within the defined timelines.
- Maintain healthy score in Internal CSAT.
- Risk assessment & mitigation
Multiple Stakeholder Management (External & Internal):
- Manage & engage with stakeholders for smooth transitioning & delivery.
- Consult client as & when required to build relation and to deliver efficient & effective projects.
- Establishing Governance mechanism
- Establishing and providing metrics on HR services, including Customer Satisfaction, Volume metrics, turnaround time, quality etc.
- Design SLAs timelines to ensure activities completion/project delivery
- Organize and chair weekly/monthly/quarterly service review meetings
Building & Team Management (Peoples Manager role)
- Manage team at multiple geography
- Cross-trained team across service lines
- Control attrition