Relevant Experience: Min 8 years in IT infrastructure (Windows/Linux/Exchange) of which 2 plus years as Lead and should have worked 2-3 years in the current organization.
Educational Qualification: Full-time Bachelors/Masters Degree in any stream (engineering background preferred).
- The primary responsibility is to guide the team when they need assistance.
- Escalation point for engineers for technical and process related issues
- Assist Managers
- Install, configure, manage and troubleshoot Windows Servers & Active Directory
- Install, configure, manage and troubleshoot of Microsoft's suite of collaboration products (Exchange, Lync/Skype) or VMWare.
- Review the documents required to execute any minor or major changes
- Must have prior experience of onsite-offshore delivery model and should have directly worked with US/European customers and colleagues
- Must have ITIL process knowledge
- With an ISP/Managed Services/IT Services company is preferred
- A strong plus would be the breadth of Virtualization & Cloud technology (Azure, AWS, VMWare, Hyper-V).
- Various blade systems (IBM, HP, DELL, UCS, Nutanix etc...)
- Working knowledge of Linux is a strong plus
- Windows server patch management using tools such as WSUS, SCCM, LANDesk, Shavlik etc...
- Relevant certifications (ITIL, MCSE-Server, MCSE-Exchange, VCP etc..) will be a strong plus
- PowerShell cmdlet and scripting knowledge