Roles and Responsibilities :
• Business generation on Investment Advisory Services.
• Guiding, developing and motivating Team members for achieving Team targets.
• To work with the retail branch banking channels towards lead generation, client acquisition and servicing.
• Ensuring proper development of Business in area in terms of clients, Market share, processes and relationship management.
• To meet the Sales target in terms of income generated across all advisory Products as also Product support for TPP.
• To acquire new clients in the targeted HNI segment from outside the Bank consistently.
• To retain and enhance Advisory relationships that is converted.
• To ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
• To execute cross-sell efforts as per focus of the Bank at a given point of time.
• Offer Private Banking/ wealth management services through products like mutual funds, advice on direct equity, structured products, insurance, asset allocation, bonds and derivatives.
• Acquiring high value relationships into the private banking group.
• Managing relationships of super HNI clients, retaining & enhancing advisory relationships.
• Service the banking requirements of the super HNI clients.
• Candidate must possess at least full time Bachelor degree
• The candidate should be confident, aggressive and have a flair for sales and client relationship management
• Should possess good communication skills and good knowledge of sales.
• Preferred skills: Sales / Marketing skills