Role Description :
Person will be responsible for developing user experience and interface design for visualization of web and mobile based products.
Must Have Skill-set :
- Facilitate product vision by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for iOS, Android and Web over desktop, phones and tablets.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Expertise in UX software such as InVision, Adobe Products etc.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
Good to Have Skill-set :
- Experience in Information Architecture or related field a plus
- Experience in Industrial / Product design would be a plus
- Experience in designing intuitive BI dashboards would be a plus