We are looking for a rockstar UI/UX Designer to join our client's Product team in Gurgaon (Delhi) location; you must have a portfolio that demonstrates a strong foundation in information hierarchy, color theory, iconography, typography, layouts and UI/UX best practices; Please provide a link to your portfolio.
To be successful in this role, you will need :
- College Degree (or equivalent experience) in the fields of Interaction/Graphic Design, Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Computer Sciences, or related disciplines.
- 5 - 8 years or equivalent combination of education and experience successfully applying customer-centered design on products.
- Demonstrated knowledge of user interface design, usability evaluation techniques, perception, cognition, task analysis, experimental design, and statistics.
- Strong experience in applying design principles and documentation within the product lifecycle.
- Mobile and web application design experience across various platforms (iOS, Android, Windows) including an understanding of responsive web design.
- Strong experience in social networking and messaging information architecture as well as top-tier productivity applications.
- Thorough understanding of interactive, visual, UX, and information design principles
- Obsessed with the relentless pursuit of UX perfection working inside an iterative and agile development environment.
- Love of creating effective visual designs, user flows, wireframes/mockups, sitemaps, style guides, and web/mobile assets.
- Irritated when encountering pull door handles that can only be pushed inward.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision in a fluid, fast-paced and agile environment. Expected to demonstrate a high level of initiative, good sense of humor, and a make it work ethos.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Must have excellent teamwork, communication, and technical problem-solving skills to contribute within a multi-functional and multi-disciplined team.