Roles and Responsibility :
- QA Automation Design, Development and Maintenance using Selenium WebDriver for different projects
- Execution support for the existing Selenium scripts
- Involve into Selenium Automation framework Design, Development and maintenance using best tools and techniques available in the market.
- Perform feasibility, POC, estimation and planning of the automation projects
- Web Services automation using SOAP UI and Ready API tools
- QTP Automation Development/Maintenance and Execution
- Implement Continuous Integration Process using Jenkins, Builds Tools and Automation Tools
- Automation of different testing phases like Smoke, Regression, Functional and Unit testing
- Involve into Manual Testing activities to meet sprint commitments
- Work with Test Management tools like JIRA, QTestetc
- Work on Functional automation based on best suitable techniques
- Effectively communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written formats.
- Interact with scrum team to understand the requirements and plan the QA activities.
- Perform SQL based V&V
- Meeting and maintaining all the process metrics
- Effective communication with all the stakeholders involved
- Creation of Test Plan Strategy Documents
- Ability to provide estimations on the projects and tasks.
- Creates all necessary test data as outlined in the Test Plan. Documents, tracks, and communicates test results, analysis, and unresolved problems
- Coordinate testing activities on offshore and with remote teams
- Coordinate activities for 2-3 testers.
- Conducting defects review meetings with development teams
- Conducting Project Progress review meetings with project management team.
- Defects identification, escalation and root cause analysis and review
Desired Candidate Profile:
Shift Timings : 12Noon to 9pm
Working Days : Monday to Friday
Weekly Off : Saturday & Sunday
Gender Preference : Male / FemaleEducation Qualification : Graduate
Transport Boundaries :- Borivali - Mira Road- Kurla - Badlapur- Thane - Panvel- Kurla - Panvel
- Experience with carrying out different type of testing such as, functional, regression, OS-Browser, integration and system testing
- BE / B-Tech- ETL, Selenium (minimum 2 years core experience), Strong core Java, API Automation Experience, SQL, Basic knowledge of Selenium automation Framework development, code versioning tool.
Good to have : QTP, Advanced Level Java skills, Jenkins, Build tools experience, Agile Experience- Expertise with project life cycles, from requirements gathering, to testing, to delivery
- Good understanding of software development in a networked environment.
- A demonstrated ability to work effectively and harmoniously as part of an independent test team within a project-service- organization context is required.
- Problem solving/trouble-shooting and an ability to come up with creative solutions to impossible-to- solve problems
- Ability to work in a high pressure delivery oriented team environment
- Willing to work with a distributed international team and support EST hours
- Great communication (verbal/written) skills- Ability to introduce and improve Quality practices that ensure zero defects
- Must be good team playerIT
Experience : 5 to 7 YearsETL - 4+Selenium : 2+Core Java : 2+- Agile Methodology - Selenium Framework development - Web Services - QTP- BDD/TDD