For the company and the executive to mutually grow, it is imperative for the candidate to do the following:
• Generate new leads by visiting new customers.
• Gather technical and commercial details from the customer regarding their requirement.
• Submit the customer requirement to the sourcing department for prices.
• Conducting successful product trials at customers locations and following through to ensure regular business.
• Providing the customer with a suitable quotation based on price obtained.
• Providing the client with technical or other necessary support to maintain client relations.
• Reporting on various parameters like monthly sales and progress reports, new business development report, annual account status reports, etc.
• Ensuring that Klang India and its business partners are established as dependable brands at the customer location.
• Taking any other necessary steps to ensure the establishment of trust.
We suggest that the candidates have at least 3 to 4 years of rigorous sales experience in the metal machining industry.
The candidate should be skilled in the following to have a successful career in this company and in the industry:
• Developing and Maintaining Relationships with regular follow-ups to maintain presence at the customers location.
• Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel (Intermediate)
• Google Sheets and Google Forms
The candidate should be an engineer in any of the following fields:
• Tool Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Industrial/Production/Manufacturing Engineering