Role: UI (Senior Technical Consultant) -
- Must have 7+ years of Total experience
- Optionally he should have worked on Responsive/adaptive sites and has experience on handling issues with it.
- Ability to work seamlessly in a cross-functional team development environment
- Understanding of implementing responsive design techniques
- Knowledge of what is required to develop highly performance web applications
- Ability and desire to thrive in a proactive, high-pressure, customer-facing, environment
- Good sense of what is required of a great user interface
Communication Skills -
- Able to effectively communicate across teams and roles.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
Skill Sets -
1. JS Frameworks: NodeJS, AngularJS, BackboneJS, AmberJS, CanJS (at least one)
2. Temlate Engines: Handlebar, Moustache, Underscore (at least one)
6. Git / SVN
7. Grunt/Gulp tool
- Has worked on a minimum of 2 high traffic enterprise level production sites.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Semantic HTML markup.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and automated testing strategies.
- Experience with Ant or Maven build tools, SVN / GIT source control systems.
- Mastery of cross-browser, cross-platform markup and layout (HTML, CSS).
- Experience with server side technologies like JSP, Java, and Java Servlets (or similar server generation technologies).