Experience of 8+ years in software development/testing/support Industry.
6+ years working experience on Weblogic, JBoss and Websphere is must.
4+ years working experience on Cloud application deployment architecture is must.
Should have rolled out/supported mid to large size deployment projects.
Should have strong negotiation and influential skills.
Experience in architecture and management of Infrastructure as Service and Platform as a Service solutions
Experience with advanced IT technologies: Cloud Computing (Private, Public, and Hybrid), virtualization, software defined networking, software defined datacenters.
Detailed knowledge of the cloud computing industry, including key technologies and trends
1. Good communication, written and oral skills.
2.. Analytical and problem solving skills.
3. Working knowledge on Cloud environment.
4. Web server administration and fine tuning, Database, SQL,PL/SQL, DBA, Core Java/C++
5. Knowledge and experience on Database fine tuning will be added advantage
6. Should understand Infrastructure requirements
7. Should have negotiation skills
8. Expert knowledge of cloud technologies
1. Web server Administration and fine tuning.
2. WebLogic application deployment.
3. Database performance fine tuning.
4. Understanding Software deployment life cycle.
5. Should be able to find solution to performance challenges.
6. Expert knowledge of cloud technologies
7. Capable of synthesizing a solution architecture based on cloud computing technologies from a requirements specification, industry best practices, and vendor whitepapers / artifacts
1. Team Player.
2. Should have problem solving and analytical skills.
3. Able to exercise leadership effectively for virtual teams without having a direct line authority for team members
4. High energy, strong work ethic, and able to perform within condensed timeframes
5. Professional demeanor and attitude
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Fine tune existing Web server environment to increase the performance.
2. Fine tune existing Database server environment to increase the performance.
3. Coordinate amongst Product, Engineering, Testing and various teams to provide the deployment architecture of different AG product in agCould.
4. Architecting and Prototyping of every new solution on agCloud.
5. Provide expert, internal-consulting and support to different team to translate requirements into cloud service-based solutions.
6. Responsible for performance and functional adequateness of Cloud solution.
7. Innovate on implementation process to reduce the implementation time and increase the quality and efficiency
8. Provide Inputs to Product and Engineering team for any Cloud innovation that helps business grow and run operations better
9. Provide the guideline to project teams on product implementation on agCloud.
10. Provide guidelines for platform team on good practices for monitoring and management the technical stack.
11. Provide support to team in resolving cloud architecture and performance related issues.
12. Work with data security team to identify technical security gaps on the cloud architecture front and provide the solution for closer.
13. Build complex public, private and hybrid cloud architecture solutions for prospects and existing customers
14. Provide expert troubleshooting and technical support to System and Database team. Coordinate teams in working through solutions.
15. Design, test, certify and document new systems, environments and cloud services.
1. Understanding of major security frameworks like ISO 27001, SSAE 16, SAS 70, SOX, Safe Harbor etc.
2. Understanding of Life science regulatory requirements like HIPPA, CFR part 11 etc.
3. Understanding of ISO 20000 (ITIL)
4. Should have had implemented at least one security framework/standards in previous experience
5. Should have had faced routine security audits
6. Should be able to conduct internal audits and suggest improvements area
7. Should be able to effectively resolve team conflicts
8. Should have negotiation skills to drive security campaigns
9. Should have basic Project Management skills
10. Should have supported SaaS business