Advice development team in best practice: Provide technical expertise to review, recommend and implement best practices for applications running in JBoss/ JBPM environment, related to mainly development and integration; and also architecture, design, configuration, optimization and performance tuning and clustering with JBoss/ JBPM.
- Work with very complex workflows, asynchronous tasks, user tasks, event listeners and Business Central deployments & APIs.
- Work on designing and implementing job prioritization and top level workflow manager.
- Responsible for researching, analyzing, coding, and testing all changes. Understanding user and technical requirements to successfully complete the request
- Work closely with Project Manager, Product Manager, Test Engineering, Release Engineering
- Work with the Verizon Operations team for final deployment and testing of the solution
- Architect, design, develop, and unit test new, scalable, robust software into production
- Operate within an agile development environment
Required Skills :
- JBOSS development and JBPM experience a must (EAP 6.4 and BPM 6.1 or higher)
- Experience in JBPM Process Design, end to end workflow implementation and versioning
- Solid knowledge in JBPM APIs Knowledge Base, Human-Task Service, Asynchronous Tasks, Event Listeners
- Knowledge in building rules with Drools rules engine.
- Knowledge of BAM, Guvnor Repository, jBPM Console, Business Central and jBPM REST Services.
- Minimum 5-6 years Java development experience a must
- Web application development experience
- Web Service development: SOAP and REST
- Messaging experience (JMS, ActiveMQ)
- Spring framework experience
- MongoDB and MariaDB experience
Other skills :
- High degree of competency working in a Linux/Unix environment
- Tools Experience: debuggers, scripting, Git, Jenkins, Stash
- Experience using Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, and Test Automation
- Familiarity with multi-screen video content management systems a big plus; including processing of metadata and XML structures and content delivered by content providers, development of business rules & building software to interact with engines that do transcoding/encoding, encryption, chunking, and publication to origin servers/CDNs
- Familiarity with Virtual Machines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong team player.