1. Writes high quality code following modern best practices for both internal and external facing systems.
2. Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
3. Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
4. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
5. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
6. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
7. Utilizes source control, continuous integration and unit testing practices.
8. Debugs code issues and is able to provide impact assessments for changes, both within development and production environments.
9. Participates in peer review of work products such as code, designs, and test plans produced by other team members.
10. Assists other team members, serving as an 'expert' either in the business application, development technologies or Software Development Lifecycle processes (such as reviewing, designing and testing).
11. Performs other duties as needed.
1. Hands on experience in the design, development, implementation, and integration of large-scale, multi-tiered, multi-tenant, enterprise systems.
2. Strong experience in developing Single Page Application using KnockoutJS/AngularJS, BreezeJS, DurandalJS, RequireJS, JQuery, MVVM Pattern.
3. Experience with modern GUI abstraction patterns - MVC/MVVM.
4. Experience in integrating the Web API (or any REST API) with Single Page Application.
5. Experience with HTML 5, JQuery and CSS3.
7. Experience in integrating the Web API with the SPA.
8. Experience in SVN and TFS will be preferable.
9. Experience in developing Architecture standard documents and specification document for the project.