- Understands Project Requirements and Business Requirement document flow.
- Maintains Time sheet.
- Maintains delivery schedule.
- Completes the coding with predefined standard.
- Prepares unit test case & unit testing
- Modifies code after code review
- Conducts code review
- Clarifies & Raises issues for clarifications
- Communicates with the team members/clients/management
- Prepares periodic reports
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- This job may require supervising of small teams not more than 5.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE :
- B.E/ B.Tech/MCA & above or equivalent.
- Three years and above in software development related experience.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
TECHNICAL SKILLS :
- Java - Must have solid java experience.
- Apache Tomcat.
- Front end technologies such as: Spring MVC, JavaScirpt / AJAX, HTML, JSP/JSTL
- OO Design and common design patterns - Must be able to solve problems in a simple, neat and organized way.
- Web Services - Candidates with strong SOAP or REST /JSON based experience will be given priority.
- SQL - MySQL/SQL Server Strong SQL skills are required.
LANGUAGE SKILLS :
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS :
- Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations.
- Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
REASONING ABILITY :
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.