The candidate will be working in the application development project in the AS/400 technology based application in the healthcare industry domain.
- Prepare detail design documents based on HLD. Consult with System Analyst, Subject Master Expert, users to evaluate business requirements, evaluate existing or proposed systems, and prepare detailed technical design document from which programs will be written.
- Walk-thru the technical design document with SA/SME/QA group and support team.
- Review the details design & develop or modify the existing batch or online modules programs.
- Prepare test planning & setup test data. Execute test planning based on project requirements.
- Ensuring timely deliveries for all assigned tasks
- Participation in Design reviews, Test Case reviews, and Production Support readiness reviews for new releases.
- Support QA, UAT and Release phases of the project via defect analysis, change maintenance, etc.
- Adhere to all quality requirements.
- Should be able to work independently.
- Educational Qualifications: B.E/MCA/B.Tech / MTECH /MS Graduation (Minimum 16 years of formal education, Correspondence courses are not relevant).
- Should have minimum 46 years of experience on i-Series/AS400 technologies (SYNON, COBOL, DB2,SQL/400, ILE Concept and CLLE).
- SYNON knowledge and work experience is a must
- Should have experience in writing SQL queries.
- Ability to identify system changes and verify that technical system specifications meet the business requirements
- Strong problem solving, analytical kills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good attitude and self-motivated.
- 1 - 2 years of healthcare or PBM knowledge experience
- Exposure to stored producers and MQ A