- Lead and guide development of an Abinitio based ETL architecture.
- Develop solution in highly demanding environment and provide hands on guidance to other team members.
- Collaborate with product development teams and senior designers to develop architectural requirements to ensure client satisfaction with product.
- Manage build phase and quality assure code to ensure fulfilling requirements and adhering to ETL architecture.
- Resolve difficult design and develop issues.
- Develop policies and procedures related to development and support of new and ongoing systems to ensure the integrity of data.
- Good Understanding of traditional RDBMS systems like SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, etc.
- Ability to work with a variety of teams and clients, mentoring junior resources, and effectively handling multiple tasks/deadlines with success.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills, especially when communicating with business users.
- Leadership skills, motivation to keep abreast of emerging technologies and pick up new skill sets quickly.
- Expertise in Abinitio, Shell Scripting, good knowledge in XML with an exposure to Meta-SQL.
- Identify, recommend and implement ETL process and architecture improvements.
- Conduct impact assessment and determine size of effort based on requirements.
- Implement an Abinitio based ETL solution fulfilling stringent performance requirements.
- Ability to successfully work within multiple requirements, design, and development approaches and methodologies (agile, iterative, waterfall, etc.)
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Self-motivated and Self-learner
- Understanding of Data Warehouse Concepts including databases, data modeling, ETL, XML and Meta-SQL.
- Proficiency & varied experience in BIPM technology mainly in Teradata, Oracle BI stacks
6-8 years of BIPM (ETL) experience.
5+ years of experience as a Sr. Abinitio Developer
Generic Managerial Skills
- Provide coaching and mentoring to less experienced team members
- Leading the team with proper guidance and supervision.