• Works closely with clients and Product Owners to continually refine software test requirements and provide feedback on user scenarios
• Works closely with Scrum team members to clarify requirements, ensure testability and automatability, to provide feedback on design (functional and technical)
• Contributes to impact assessments from Feature enhancements on system level interactions, and existing automated test suites
• Conducts In-sprint Test Design, Test planning Test automation development, and Test execution and Participates in Test Case Reviews
• Conducts Manual Testing, and uses Exploratory Testing to uncover weaknesses in their test approaches
• Writes automated tests for high availability and highly scalable applications which will be used by both internal and external customers.
• Provides Test consultation to Scrum team members to assist them in developing robust Unit Test suites
• Works closely with the global development team, Solution Architects, and the Online Product Engineering group to plan ongoing infrastructure needs, feature development, product maintenance, and management of development teams
• Logs defects and make recommendations to address defects. May conduct performance and scalability testing
• Development responsibilities include doing code review / bug analysis, analyzing development and test impacts, writing test tools and identifying automation opportunities
• Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent professional experience.
• 7 years of related experience testing web portals using Microsoft technologies
• 7 years of experience in various phases of testing, designing, and developing complex enterprise applications, including automation test development.
• Expertise in the following – Selenium Webdriver, Web API (MS ASP.Net), MVC
• Practical knowledge in analyzing, designing, and developing solutions to highly complex problems and Practice in Agile Scrum methodology
• Familiar with Unit Test, Mock, Test Driven Development etc.
• Ability to perform system-wide root cause analyses and drive improvements
• Practical experience in with SoapUI/Pro, Parasoft or CA Lisa test environments is a plus.
• eCommerce experience