- Planning and conceptualizing projects, Material Management, Execution of projects, getting Work Executed etc
Key areas of responsibility at project site :
- Deliver in a time bound manner the works and projects by effective planning and execution keeping in view all factors. Supervision of works, ensuring quality, material accountals, progress reporting
- Reporting to the HO, billing, estimation etc complete, site planning & reporting progress
- Get work executed economically and in a technically sound manner.
- Estimation of works, preparing proposals, Making tender documents etc.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Qualification criteria :- Degree in Civil Engineering from Reputed College (B.Tech/BE)- 3 to 5 years- experience preferably has worked in Railway Projects in execution Experience :- Minimum of 3 to 5 years- relevant experience in planning, execution, supervision, surveying works.- Having good working knowledge of computers will be must.
Auto Cad proficiency will be an added advantage.
- Preferable to have experience in areas like ICD/CFS construction, layout planning and execution and conception of project from start to end.
- Preferably having exposure to Railway projects.
- Execution through contracts, hiring of staff, machinery Logically conclude activities and works at site.
- Desirable Track and Construction work of all sorts Earth work, Roads, buildings, interiors, Railway track etc.
- High level of interpersonal skills and integrity;
- Must be an excellent team player
- Must be go-getter and self-driven person