Senior Sales Manager - CFS
• You will be Responsible for the commercial development of targeted new and additional business solution customers through identifying, qualifying, consulting, developing Value propositions and selling CFS solutions
• The purpose of the role is to own and lead pursuit teams in order to attract new customers into the Regional Account Portfolio and expand existing business
• Accountable for the result delivery derived from sales activities within the targeted new and additional business Pan Account portfolio, by personally leading opportunities and pursuit teams
• Accountable for the implementation and compliance of all relevant approved Co's commercial ‘ways of working’ blueprints and all associated tools.
• Accountable for ensuring that solutions sold are fully scoped with robust pre and post sales engagement and commitment from solutions, pricing, carrier management and operational pursuit team members.
• Accountable for seamless and timely transition of customer management from Pan Account business
• development to PAN account management resources.
• Accountable for actively and professionally representing Co's at selected Industry, Vertical and
Marketing events regionally and Pan India.
• Accountable for capturing and escalating ‘success stories’ from significant customer wins and supporting
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. 10+ years in a client facing role and should have Management experience within the CFS Space
2. Has strong knowledge of Container Line (products and services).
3. Has strong knowledge about the local market, competitor and industry trends
4. Leverages internal and external relationships to expand business opportunities, ideally from within
5. At least 5 years Selling to strategic customers at the “C Level” experience is essential with ability to
understand CFS may be leveraged to deliver strategic intent across all functions of a client’s business
6. Must be able to also engage and empathise with less senior influencers and users
7. Proven ability to deeply and broadly build an understanding of target customers’ strategic intent and
current position, thereafter identifying opportunities for partnership with associated stakeholders
8. Proven track record of targeting, pursuing and winning a sizeable portfolio of new logo key customers, through combined personal and collaborative selling efforts
9. Proven track record in a matrix, multi cultural organisation, building strong relationships and networks
10. Highly developed consultative selling approach, persuasiveness and influencing skills