Technical Required Skills, Roles & Responsibilities:
• 5 - 9 years of strong technical and working knowledge with Salesforce.com
• Proficient in custom objects, workflow and validation rules, email templates, formulas, dashboards & reporting, Sandbox-to-Production processes
• Knowledge and experience of Apex (Language, Trigger, Class, Web Service),Visual Force (Page, Component, Controllers), SOQL
• Experience working with Salesforce API and integrating third-party
components into Salesforce
• In depth knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs and building integration with
• Training and experience as a Salesforce Administrator and Developer (SF 401
• Certification or SF 501 Certification is preferred)
• Experience with salesforce.com release and change management solutions.
• Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills Self-motivated; works independently
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle
diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills,
especially in representing their technical expertise to a diverse audience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, Visio,