Senior SOX Analyst - BFS (3-5 yrs)
The individual will be responsible for the following :
- Perform end to end SOX compliance assessment, which includes process understanding, identification of risk and control, testing and reporting.
- Work with process owner to remediate previously identified process deficiency.
- Identify process improvement opportunities.
- Collaborate with the team members for knowledge sharing and coaching.
- CA or MBA with 3-5 years of experience.
Mortgage Services :
- Default Management : A full range of solutions to manage defaulted loans from valuation and back-office administrative support to processing short sale and deed-in-lieu transactions.
- REO Asset Management : End-to-end real estate management solutions available through a single vendor platform that maximize net proceeds and reduce REO sales timelines.
- REO Sales : A national real estate brokerage featuring a combination of traditional and online bidding sales strategies to provide maximum exposure to properties.
- Settlement Services : Closing, escrow and title insurance solutions to efficiently close REO, new home purchases and home refinance transactions.
- Origination : Custom solutions from appraisals to fulfillment to meet each client's unique needs and fluctuating volume requirements.
Financial Services :
- Nationwide Credit, Inc : One of the largest asset recovery and customer relationship management agencies in the country providing contingency collections, legal management, customer relationship management and charge-off mortgage collections.
Technology Services :
- A full suite of enterprise technologies to enable vendor and order management, commercial and residential real estate servicing, homeowner retention, document management, invoice presentment and payment and more.