Position – Senior SAP MDG consultant
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
· Gather business requirements and design and develop SAP Master Data Governance ( MDG) module
· Responsible for all aspects of the system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation activities
· This role will participate in ERP global projects responsible for any or all aspects of the SAP ECC 6.0 System Development Life Cycle from conceptual phase through implementation. The business analyst will be part of a team that supports post-implementation and ensures global SLAs are achieved. PURPOSE OF THE POSITION The Senior SAP MDG Functional Analyst will serve as the key link between the Business and the IS organization. This resource will work with the Master Data Department, Business owners, Process Owners world-wide and other SAP functional business analysts and technical developers to support and implement global processes and solutions in consolidation, planning, forecasting and reporting. .
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Responsible for interacting with Business and IT client contacts to provide SAP MDG functional expertise.
2. Sound expertise in Business flow of End to End Materials, Customer and Vendor Master Data Management Solutions, customer hierarchy and cross functional integration
3. Identify client business requirements and objectives, process study, process alignment in customer master data area and play advisory to MDG Architect
4. Gathering business requirements help translate Master Data Process to a comprehensive solution as defined in the business case.
5. Responsible for configuration of MDG system, Solution Monitoring, creation of functional specification’s and guiding developers in custom development.
6. Good knowledge in data enrichment, quality / health check of master data
7. Develop functional specifications for enhancements, user exits and other programming changes. Work with the ABAP development team on enhancement efforts
8. Support and perform testing on global SAP changes that affect EHS processes.
9. Analyze and evaluate requirements for systems solutions that improve business processes and increase productivity
10.Liaise with cross-functional project teams – across geographies
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS Education:
· Bachelor's Degree or Bachelor of Science Computer or 8-10 yrs experience in SAP MDM/MDG
· Strong understanding of SAP MDG architecture and configuration
· Excellent project management and communication skills are expected. Analytical skills, strong perseverance, a high degree of initiative and independence with the ability to work with people from various backgrounds/cultures couple with strong customer and partner interface Knowledge and Skills:
· Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience with SAP MDG
· At least three End to End Implementation of EHS module for large scale organization
· Experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support
· Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
· Experience and knowledge of key integration points with EHS modules
· Good knowledge of BAPI, User exists, Export rules, ABAP code, RFC connection etc.
· Expert in cross-functional integration of different modules; EHS, MM , GTS,eWM, QM, PP Modules.
· Expertise in industries including manufacturing, chemical, pharmaceutical, and public sector Preferred Skills:
· ECC 6.0 ERP integration with products such as PP, SD, MM, QM, Distribution, PLM
· Reading and good understanding of ABAP code
· Experience with OSS, SAP Upgrades, and Project Implementations are all required
· People management
· Demonstrated leadership in the execution of strategic plans in a changing environment
· Ability to influence key stakeholders and joint teams to accomplish project and program goals
· Ability to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization and with different organizational entities
· Experience with Agile Project Management Methodology to be able to structure and scope a design and to manage a project through to completion
· Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations.