Senior Recruiter - A Leading Executive Search Firm
RiverForest Connections with offices in USA, Canada, India, has grown from a budding consultancy to a Firm which offers comprehensive solutions to our clients in the form of Consulting, Overseas Education ,Corporate Training, Executive Search and Learning systems.
We render unparalleled support and offer exclusive advise for acquiring the best of the talent available in the market . We are a recognized Boutique Search Firm with a very strong position & established reputation with Leading Banks. & Financial Services
"RiverForest Connections" - www.riverforestconnections.com - provides advice & execution support on all matters in relation to Talent Acquisition including: Recruitment Strategy, design of the recruitment process, Executive Search, Executive compensation structures, Expatriate Hiring, Diversity Hiring and Board Appointments. We also provide RPO Services to several clients in North America / Europe.
Urgently require a Senior Recruiter for Mumbai Office ( Santacruz - Juhu Tara Road)
Role & Responsibilities
- Client Management
- Screen and contact candidates for suitable positions
- Search and match qualified candidates , through company database, social media Channels, job boards, referrals , headhunting, networking and other sources
- Co ordinate Interviews process and schedule interviews , interact with candidates & clients through the entire recruitment process. Send interview details to candidates.
- Contribute to an exceptional candidate experience
- Interview preparation and coaching of candidates
- Follow up on feedback from the client hiring team and keep candidates engaged through the process
- Update Applicant Tracking System ( ATS) accurately
- Advance or regret candidates to next phase based on interview outcome
- Maintain MIS on all hiring projects
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required by the management
- Provide high level customer service to candidates
- Provide administrative support and project co ordination throughout the recruiting process
- Negotiate salary & employment offers
- Proactive database management for strategic profiles.
Required Candidate profile
- Graduates with 2 + year of experience in recruiting / executive search
- Must have excellent Communication Skills
- Experience in co ordination and office administration in fast paced environment
- Outgoing Personality.
- Outstanding organization skills , with emphasis on driving multiple priorities simultaneously
- Should be extremely detail oriented with strong time management skills
- Highly self motivated , should be able to work in teams and independently
- Knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel , Powerpoint
- Familiarity with Social Media - LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter , Instagram
- Experience of working on Recruitment Softwares will be an added advantage.