- PMP Preferred
- Healthcare/ Hospital & medical/Patient workflow (EMR/EHR) experience more than Healthcare Insurance.
- Clinical data integration experience
- MDM is a big plus
- Minimum seven plus years of experience in an IT project management position.
- Superior organization and planning skills to plan and prioritize work and respond to conflicting deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills on all levels.
- Excellent analytical skills to discuss problems, analyze solutions/options, evaluate and enable improved processes.
- Leadership skills including coaching and conflict resolution.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Microsoft SharePoint.
- Healthcare experience required.
- Significant experience using project management software/tools (e.g., MS Project).
- Knowledge of project lifecycle requirements established by Project Management Institute (PMI).
Preferred Skill :
- Project Management certification Project Mgmt Professional (PMP) or specialized training strongly preferred.
- Consulting experience, knowledge of Speech recognition and transcription systems a plus.
- Basic knowledge of electronic medical records systems, biomedical informatics, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Clinical Language Understanding (CLU), Health Level Seven International standards (HL7).