Role : Sr. Product Manager
Experience : 10-14 yrs
Why should you join us?
- Work in an exciting start-up that builds top notch products and services
- Accelerate your career in a fast-paced, open, non-hierarchical working environment
- In addition to affinity with Product Management you will ideally see in-depth understanding in relevant areas such as technology, platforms engineering, machine learning and/or data mining
What you will be doing?
- Working closely with engineering teams, product managers and data scientists to get high-quality products and features through the software project lifecycle (build, test and release on time)
- Planning cloud-based applications and cloud-connected product components with a deep appreciation for technical details
- Active involvement in product component architecture and design - where you work with some of the finest developers who have architected large-scale cloud infrastructure products
- Creating product roadmaps and specifications with active involvement in sprint planning, running bug tests, handling triages, prioritisation, change management, final acceptance and interfacing with multiple teams to ensure that the components you build serve the broader purpose
- Embodying the PM values of Clustr where we focus on becoming a want in the market, and not just a need.