Role and Responsibilities
• Develop solutions that are high quality, scalable, reliable, and reusable.
• Work collaboratively in an Agile/Scrum team to plan sprints, expand stories into technical tasks, work on removing impediments, and execute at top velocity.
• Successful track record of delivering on projects, both individually and as a team member
• Organized and detail-oriented, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
• Strong desire to learn, push the envelope, and share knowledge with others.
• Clearly communicate status and open issues to team leads and managers.
• Able to work effectively independently on assigned tasks, and within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision making.
• Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, including good technical writing and interpersonal skills.
• 8+ years of development and product engineering experience where 4+ years in designing and developing software
• Strong understanding of the Node execution environment
• Familiarity with ES6 and Babel
• Solid experience building and consuming applications on top of RESTful APIs.
• Experience with web frontend technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Webpack
• Experience with working in SCRUM team
• Experience with Git and Jira
• Experience using virtualization technologies/Docker containers and AWS
• Extensive knowledge of standard application architectures such as MVC, MVVM and standard software design patterns
• Experience with unit test frameworks, and test automation tools is a definite asset (Preferred)
• Work effectively and collaboratively within a team environment to implement projects in a timely manner
• Experience with test frameworks such as Jasmine, Jest, Mocha and Chai
• Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web.
• Experience developing automated unit, integration and functional test suites.
• Assist with application deployments in our Cloud environment.
• Experience in healthcare transactions or financial transaction processing
• BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline preferred