This role is responsible for developing customer solution in the sales cycle, based on understanding of customer needs and aligning those needs with Learning Mate products and service offerings. This role supports the sales team with the required information and liaison required for preparing proposals and answering RFI/RFP for Learning Mate services. This role owns proposal and RFI/RFP answering. This role also helps and coordinates product demos, presentations and information required by sales teams.
- Works collaboratively with all peers to ensure organizational goals are met
- Responsible for providing pre-sales support for Sales and Marketing personnel at Learning Mate
- Responsible to have complete understanding in depth about Learning Mate services and products
- Responsible for analyzing new business opportunities coming from sales people to determine scope and draft solution for the customer requirement
- Responsible for understanding customer requirements, getting the draft scope and solution reviewed from Competency Centers, Product Management, Delivery and Strategic Business Unit Heads to prepare proposal.
- This role need to have ability to work with ambiguity making assumptions where ever required, strict adherence to timelines, and quality of proposal prepared
- Responsible for closely working with Competency Center, Product Management, Strategic Business Units and Delivery to prepare RFI/RFP answers
- Responsible for coordinating with Product Management or Competency Center to make customer presentation when needed for a customer opportunity
- Responsible to work closely with all stakeholders answer customer queries on proposal or RFI/RFP
Accountable for :
- Getting a solution in place for a customer requirement in pre-sales situation
- Getting RFI/RFP answered by all stakeholders
- Answering or getting an answer from stakeholders for customer queries during pre-sales
- Internal customers - Strategic Business Unit Heads, Sales, CTO, and Business Development