Required skills :
- 4 Year Degree.
- Minimum 5 years of extensive .Net experience in new program development, configuration of existing systems, new package/system evaluation, back-end and front-end development.
- Familiar with Design patterns. Hands on experience with design pattern will be plus.
- A Good understanding of OOP principles
- A good understanding of N-tier architecture.
- Familiar with MVC and SOA.
- Implementation of third party controls
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to learn new functional areas quickly and gain credibility with users.
- Experience with full project lifecycle.
Strongly Preferred :
- MS Access, Crystal Reports 2008, SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) packages, Vision, Project.
- SAP or other ERP integration experience.
Major Plus :
- ADAM PIM/DAM, VB 6.0, Java, SOAP and REST, API Programming, XML, HTML5/CSS 3, VMWare, Silverlight, Sharepoint 2007/2010
- Enterprise Library, WCF, GoF Design Patterns, Linq, Lambda
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
Some of the responsibilities are :
- Design, code, test, implement, maintain and support application software.
- Work independently on high complexity designs & programs.
- Facilitate design meetings with users, management and architects.
- Analyze production issues as necessary to determine the cause of the issue and determine the necessary course of action for resolution.
- Follow and help to establish architectural standards.
- Create and deliver documentation as necessary to ensure proper use of changed and newly implemented efforts.
- Support existing systems and prioritize and escalate issues.
- Understand Master data business concepts and practices.
- Estimate effort and write technical specifications that accurately reflect the design requirements and standards.
- Create functional code from design specifications for new development, enhancements or maintenance projects.
- Develop test plans, prepare test data, test, and document results for unit, integration and QA testing.
- Analyze database constructs and create database design specifications associated with new development or enhancements.
- Support existing applications following documented procedures for change control and issue tracking.
- Provide customer support and conduct customer training as required.
- Maintains a professional demeanor at all times. Consistently able to interact professionally and work productively with all levels of employees.
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for technical and business suitability
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as required