Proven Hands on experience developing software solutions using
1. Java frameworks like Spring or Spring Boot or Microservice
2. Automated test frameworks like jUnit or Mockito
3. Messaging Services like JMS or RabbitMQ or ActiveMQ, and
4. Caching Services like Redis or MemCached or EHCache
3. Hands on experience in development of REST API and SOAP Web Services (WSDL, XSD)
4. Hands on experience developing software on Linux / Unix based systems
5. Experienced to work in Agile software development environments
6. Delivering highly robust and highly performing code of high quality
7. Excellent Expertise in development toolset like
1. GIT and SVN
2. Maven or Gradl
8. Capable to use UML for designing and writing HLD / LLD as needed
9. Demonstrable experience in commercial product developmentResponsibilities
Debug and drive the technical issue to the customers query.
Manage customer expectation and make sure customer is receiving highest quality of service.
Be a liason between engineering and support L1/L2 levels.
Document customer issues for future reference and build knowledge base of the solutions given to the customer.
Requirements & Qualifications
BE/BTech/MCA degree or equivalent technical experience.
6 + years of experience in the software industry.
3 + years experience either as a technical support engineer or as an implementation consultant, with experience in front-line contact with customers via phone and e-mail. Experience in secondand/or third line support is an advantage.
Excellent analysis, debugging and trouble-shooting skills, and persistence in problem solving
Extensive hands-on experience with Java, JSON, REST Services, No SQL databases, ETL
Strong BigData technology experience
Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
Track record of accomplishment and effectiveness within organizations.