- The successful HRBP will act as an employee champion and change agent. Partner with employees and managers as a trusted resource and provide recommendations to support the culture and organizational mission.
- Assesses and anticipates HR- related needs. Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions.
- The HRBP formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value- added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance and interpretation when appropriate.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructuring, workforce planning and succession planning and talent acquisition as required Analyses trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies. (HR reports)
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations. Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day- to- day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provides day- to- day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, performance reviews, career development, and disciplinary actions). Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention. Develops contract terms for promotions and transfers. May assist international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
Desired Candidate Profile:Qualification And Experience :
1. MBA in HRM with 10-13 years of relevant work experience in a BPO/ITES Industry
2. Broad knowledge of other HR functions and proven ability to integrate and collaborate within those functions
3. Experience within HR providing leadership, influential communication, change management, strategic thinking and business acumen skills to the assigned group
4. Experience working in a multi-national environment and diversity
5. Experience should include a focus on employee engagement, working with line management
6. Employee Relations experience
7. Candidate must have demonstrated project management skills and ability to drive HR initiatives/ projects/ programs independently
8. Problem Solving/Analysis
9. Project Management
10. Communication Proficiency
11. Change Agent
12. Performance Management
13. Business Acumen
14. Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
17. Result oriented