- The candidate is expected to play a key role in execution of Investment Banking transactions.
- He / She will be primarily responsible for execution of mandates in Real Estate and Hospitality sectors and simultaneously play a key role in origination of new mandates / ideas.
- Industry mapping and assistance in deal origination including preparation of pitch documents
- Liaisoning with clients and preparation of transaction collaterals
- Regular dealing with clients and investors
- Liaisoning with banks Relationship Managers and cover Client Relations in the relevant sectors
-Handling entire cycle right from deal origination to the execution of the project.
- 3-5 years of work experience in real estate sector with strong network with developers
- Strong sector/market knowledge in key geographies such as Mumbai, NCR, Bengaluru etc
- Preferably having worked with top notch IPC / NBFC
- Expert in financial modeling and valuations
- Experience of handling M&A / PE mandates
- The incumbent should come up with ideas related to deal origination and execution.
- The candidate shall be expected to independently take lead in origination of mandates and their execution.
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:(UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization) AND (PG- MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, CA - CA, ICWA (CMA) - ICWA (CMA)) AND (Doctorate- Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required)
Must have worked with top notch real estate developer firms.
Must have good communication skills