Manage all cash management functions including cash concentration, wires, account funding.
- Ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs and invest short term excess cash.
- Manage inter-unit/company cash, including inter-company lending etc.,
- Forecast of expense and income.
- Oversee cash management banking and financial institution relationships. Negotiate bank and service fees.
- Implement new bank technologies, products and services to improve cash cycle and simplify company operations.
- Plan and manage investments. Participate in matters relating to accounting, funding, actuarial valuations, governance, and other corporate issues related to investments. Coordinate company leasing analysis
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures. Develop and monitor treasury operational policies.
Qualifications, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. Experience in cash management, corporate finance with a leading Industrial Conglomerate or with a MNC or a banking environment. Familiarity with ERP and advanced Excel features
2. Possess a strong team-oriented philosophy and willingness to go the extra mile to get the tasks completed accurately and in a timely fashion.
3. Someone who is highly collaborative and willing to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.