* To oversee the planning, design and implementation of exploration /appraisal /development program.
* To review technical specifications for various tender documents and provide technical support for upstream activities.
* Enable the development of a robust vendor base for operatorship led activities.
* To lead in-house interpretation of seismic and G&G data for deciding well locations and also to counter-check technical work by various operators.
* To counter-check appraisal and development plans for maximizing hydrocarbon recovery at optimal cost.
* *To oversee the identification, procurement and maintenance of necessary hardware and software for interpretation, well design, Reservoir Simulation, economic analysis etc.
* To oversee the techno-commercial evaluation of existing and any new opportunity
*To coach, mentor, guide and develop geoscientists and petroleum/drilling/reservoir engineers /
*Supervising and integrating the output of Geologists, Geophysicists, Petrophysicists, Reservoir Engineers, Petroleum Engineers, Drilling Engineers and Asset Managers.
**Minimum 15 years experience in E&P company / companies in India or overseas, out of which minimum 10 yrs work experience should be in the field of Geology / Geo sciences.
* Minimum 5 years experience in leading a team for exploration / appraisal/ development works
*Hands on E&D (Exploration & Development) experience at technical and managerial level
*Direct field experience at supervisory level
*To possess 2D& 3D seismic data interpretation skills for structural interpretation and reservoir attribute analysis, log interpretation skills, geological modeling etc
*To have a sound understanding of Indian and international PSCs and JOAs
* To have good basinal knowledge of important Indian and international basins
*To have good interpersonal and leadership skills