Senior Manager - Sales HR - Automobile/ FMCG/ FMCD/ Electronics (8-12 yrs)
- Sales HR functions from Human Resource Planning, Reward Management, Compensations & Benefits, Recruitment & Selection, Training & Development.
- Responsible for all Talent Management, HR operations & Sales Administration for India Business.
- Continually review HR Policies, Benefits- levels, Service Conditions and prepare the corrective action plan and custodian of Sales HR.
- Design Induction/Orientation programmes for new recruits. Also ensure defining jobs, setting targets, developing standards and promote Employee Dialogue within Team Members.
- Developing HR strategies, providing strategic HR direction in line with organizational needs as part of the senior management, Introducing new Sales Incentives scheme for field feet. Monitoring Sales staffs performance.
- Ensures appreciation and embedding of Key HR Agenda's across the said functions.
- Shares responsibility of Goal and KRA delivery for the internal clients.
- Designs and maintain organization vitality charts as the performance of the business unit improves.
- Conceptualizing & effectuating training & development initiatives for improving employee productivity, building capability and quality enhancement.
- Ensuring prompt resolution of employee grievances & maintaining cordial employee relations.
- Managing complete recruitment life-cycle for sourcing best talent from diverse sources after identification of manpower requirements.
External Interactions Internal Interactions
- Capability Building vendors
- Recruitment Vendors
- Payroll vendors
Internal functional Heads :
Critical Generic Competencies
1. Analytical Skills
2. Creative thought process
3. High Execution Focus
4. Networking and Influencing skills
5. Good knowledge of the market
6. Go getter attitude
7. Result oriented and receptive to new ideas
8. Initiative drive and passion
9. Critical Personality Attributes
- Person should be willing to work in an entrepreneurial culture. A person should not restrict himself to the defined role, should have lot of initiatives and drive to build systems and processes. This is a role of building business and creating systems and processes.
- The person need to have aggressive momentum as the company is growing at 30 to 35%.
- Strong Business Acumen to understand the key levers of the business. Data Analytics & Problem Solving Skills & Customer Service Orientation.
Desired Candidate Profile: REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
The candidate should have total experience of 8-12 years- experience.
At least 5 years should be in Sales HR role.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONSPOST GRADUATION - MBA in HR from decent school.