Senior Manager - SAS + Predictive Modelling - Banking - IIT/ IIM/ DSE/ JNU/ ISI/ NIT/ XLRI/ Symbiosis/ NMIMS (5-10 yrs)
Location - Gurgaon
Experience Range - 5-10 years
Domain - Banking/ BFSI
SAS Model Development-
- Experience in BASE SAS for 5-10 years (MANDATORY)
- Experience in statistical techniques like Regression, linear regression, Clustering, segmentation etc. (MANDATORY)
- Banking/Insurance Domain
Tools & Certification:
Experienced and competent in the use of statistical packages e.g. SAS (including dealing with large datasets) and model development environments.
- Good team management, project management and communication (both written and verbal) skills, including the ability to lead and motivate others.
- Identifies key project stakeholders and develops an appropriate stakeholder communication plan. Engages with a diverse group of stakeholders to influence direction of projects to meet the project milestones.
- Team management / mentor ship experience is must; Should be good at resolving conflicts
- With good communication and presentation Skills
- Strong creative/innovative skills. The ability to think out of the box is key.
- Decent problem solving skills
- Experienced in segmentation methodology.