Responsibilities: To be a Leader and Manager who can work on multiple project streams for a client and applies Analytics for better business decision making especially in the area of retail domain.
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead & guide the team independently or with little support to implement & deliver complex project assignments.
Project Management :
- Get accurate briefs from the Client and translate into tasks for team members with priorities and timeline plans.
- Must maintain high standards of quality and thoroughness. Should be able to monitor accuracy and quality of others- work.
- Ability to think in advance about potential risks and mitigation plans
Logical Thinking :
- Able to think analytically, use a systematic and logical approach to analyze data, problems, and situations. Must be able to guide team members in analysis
Handle Client Relationship :
- Manage client relationship and client expectations independently. Should be able to deliver results back to the Client independently. Should have excellent communication skills
Eligibility Criteria :
Required Experience :
- Minimum of 7-15 years of experience in data analytics
- Desired 2-4 years of relevant experience in retail/media domain.
- Must have 2-4 years of hands on experience in one or more tools like SAS or R Or Python
- Intermediate to Advanced expertise with MS excel
Must have experience in using Statistical techniques like:
- Clustering / Segmentation
- Linear / logistic regression
- Time series modelling
- Nice to have experience in development or maintenance of processes to manage and improve sales and marketing operations such as
- Sales Force Sizing
- Territory Alignment
- Business Reporting
Desirable qualities :
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external clients.
- Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Probes all fruitful sources for answers. Is excellent at honest analysis. Looks beyond the obvious and doesn- t stop at the first answers.
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems. A relentless and versatile learner.
- Drive for result - Able to set priorities; pursue tasks tenaciously & with a need to finish. Able to overcome setbacks which may occur along the way.
- B-Tech or BE in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics from a premier/ Tier 1 College with a minimum of 7-15 years of relevant experience in data analytics.