• Research in the area of statutory compliance requirements related to Immigration, Taxation, Social security and labour Laws for movement of freelancers on cross-border assignments within Europe, South-East Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
• Provide support to other departments, handling internal/external queries, coordination with local accountants/lawyers/immigration specialist.
• Preparation of Hypothetical Tax calculations (net take home estimate) in an excel spreadsheet for multiple countries
• Preparation of manuals related to international movement of workers
• Reporting and metrics
• Coordination with local accountants/lawyers in host country
• Negotiation with vendors and arranging SLA’s