- The position will be based in Noida and will report to the Vice President.
- The ideal candidate would have 12 to 15+ years of experience in research & analysis with exposure to the IT-Business Process Management sector.
- He/she should have an analytical orientation with experience of writing and reporting. Experience in managing a team is essential.
Key Functions :
- Head the research activities. Areas of focus include IT services, BPO, Software Products, GICs, Internet, eCommerce, and Startups. Technologies covered include IoT, analytics, artificial intelligence and automation, cyber security, cloud and mobility. Independently manage research projects and related initiatives with internal teams as well as external partners.
- Mentor and guide research team members
- Track industry performance and prepare periodic updates (industry revenue estimation / forecasting).
- Author papers/reports on industry trends/issues/opportunities. Drive research outreach and stakeholder engagement, Manage and guide the social engagement handle.
- Proactively engage and influence key stakeholders of the Indian technology industry- Government policymakers, CXOs-technology industry leaders and clients, analysts, media, investors, trade bodies and academia Actively contribute to the development of thought leadership and collaboration across other teams at the Organization.
Specific Knowledge, and Skills/Competencies :
- Experience in managing high impact research operations, Understanding of the technology landscape
- Strong project management expertise, Excellent written and oral communication skills, Competency in analytics and leadership consulting. Managing and mentoring high performance teams.
Important Points :
- Need a person from Noida/Delhi as the job is in Noida
- Need immediate joiner maximum 15-30 days to join.
- Need person from Deloitte or Big 4.