- Lead the Programme Management function for the organisation while handling Projects in the likes of Change Management/ Transitions / Location Strategy/Transformation Management, etc.
- Ensure benefit delivery as per financial and non-financial targets in individual and managed projects through effective implementation and change management
- Strategy building, thought leadership, development of alliances and Building up new teams.
- Defining resource requirements, recruitment, retention of resources, resource allocation, Performance Management, budgeting and forecast, PMO set up, Vendor Management VMO
- Leading the end to end Programs with several projects involving global stakeholders and a complete end to end Transformation, Change and Transition Management to achieve cost targets.
- Develop a deep understanding of the organizations business and provide leadership that drives the definition of a future state road map that accounts for changing technologies, and business processes
- Manage stakeholder relationships, and propagate the use of the Business Transformation team.
The Successful Candidate:
- A highly accomplished & dynamic leader with a successful career in Program / Project Management in the Insurance/ Banking/ Financial Services industry (BFSI)
- B.Tech and an MBA/PGDM from a Tier 1 B School holding certifications like PMP.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience across Change Management Initiatives and exposure to BFSI space in a PMO/ program management role
- Proven capability in running a multi geography/ multi divisional programme that has a spend of about 1+ Mn GBP or a benefit profile in excess of GBP 4+ Mn.
- Hands on experience of using methodologies like Six Sigma, BPR, Lean, Transformation etc.
- Exceptional communication, inter-personal and analytical skill and international stakeholder management.
What Is in it for You
- An opportunity to be part of the leadership team managing the program management function.
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations/function of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders