Job Title : Senior Manager - Programme Management
Job Location : Mumbai
Job Profile :
Reporting to the Head - Business Process Management (BPM), you would be responsible to :
- Develop a deep understanding of the organizations business and provide leadership that drives the definition of a future state road map that accounts for changing technologies, and business processes
- Ensure benefit delivery as per financial and non-financial targets in individual and managed projects through effective implementation and change management
- Provide superior solution development through detailed analysis, identification of alternate delivery mechanisms and recommendation of preferred approaches
- Decide which investments to make and enabling their successful delivery
- Carrying out the tasks that enable the project to meet agreed time, cost and quality targets
- Manage stakeholder relationships, and propagate the use of the Business Transformation team.
- Be involved in projects like Operating Model design, Shared services setup, Large scale program transformation, business process re-engineering etc
The Ideal Candidate :
- B.Tech and an MBA/PGDM from a Tier 1 B School.
- 8.5-12 years of experience in Change Management Initiatives and exposure to Insurance broking / employee benefits businesses in a PMO/ program management role
- Proven capability in running a multi geography/ multi divisional programme that had a spend of about 1-3 Mn GBP or a benefit profile in excess of GBP 4-5 Mn.
- Hands on experience of using methodologies like Six Sigma, BPR, Lean, Transformation etc.
- Exceptional communication, inter-personal and analytical skill and international stakeholder management.
- International Travel and International exposure to CXO level clients across the globe
- An opportunity to grow exponentially in an aggressive growing environment
- Health and Life Insurance Benefits for yourself and family