Sr. Manager - Ammonia Plant
- The position is a great opportunity for a highly ambitious and enthusiastic individual to develop a strong safety focused team culture across all areas of plant operations.
- The position requires you to employ well-developed skills and competencies in liaising with the Production Manager and Heads of other Plants to ensure optimal operations, while you ensure that your staff is properly trained and focused on production operational efficiencies.
- Maintaining HSE standards are key and organization committed to its world-class HSE standards.
Other responsibilities will include as follow -
- Keep track of operational conditions and initiate action as required. Initiate improvements and ensure that they are safely implemented.
- Make long term plans to improve the safety and production performance. Budgeting, cost control, maintenance planning, shutdowns and turnarounds.
- Liaises with the Process Licensees and equipment manufacturers to ensure the plant is up-to-date.
- Delivering strong operational leadership to the plant operations teams.
- Fostering a culture of safety and at the workplace.
- Leading a team for managing the plant function.
Qualification And Experience:
1. B.E in Chemical Engineering or AMIE with 12+ years of experience out of which a minimum of 5 years at the level of Plant Manager, preferably from Fertilizer/ Petrochemical Plants.
2. Proven demonstrated experience in an Operations Management role within the Fertilizer / Petrochemical Industry.
3. Ability to lead, mentor and coach a team.
4. A strong solutions-focused approach and a strong commitment towards Safety.