Marketing & PR Generalist with breadth of responsibilities covering:
- Marketing Communications (Events, Web, Digital & Social)
- Brand & ATL
Channel Marketing: Online & Offline
- Responsibility for planning & execution of marketing and PR initiatives
- Developing annual marketing & PR plan, must demonstrate strategic abilities
- Delivery against plan & tracking of metrics as well as budget
- Management of external agencies
- Events: end to end responsibility for event planning & execution, speakership, booth & demos, preparation of presentation material & key messages, amplify through PR & social media.
- Brand: ATL and BTL expertise, digital advertising expertise, ability to liaise with external media and creative agencies, strong creative/messaging ability
- Co-marketing: Execution of partner co-marketing and joint PR programs targeted for launch and promotion of Qualcomm technology based devices/services
- Digital & Social Media Expertise: Expertise in devising digital/social campaigns as well as content, experience in executing metrics/impact driven programs
- Executive Messaging/Presentations: Preparing key messages and presentations for President for key external events and customer engagements
- Must have strong industry/domain knowledge, understanding of key market and technology trends.
- Strong handle on industry stats/data points
- Expertise in power point, trend charts
- PR: B2B and B2C PR expertise.
- Strategic thinking abilities & strong handle on technology/business messaging
- Relationship with key media/bloggers
- Flawless execution with delivery of impactful PR exposure
- Experience of executing offline & online channel marketing programs, ability to conceptualize/design B2C messaging, videos and impactful promotional materials.
- Track record in executing impactful campaigns. Relationship with retail channel players, execution agencies.