Role will include but not restricted to following:
- Implementing standard operating procedures, manuals to facilitate smooth functioning of client servicing process, ensuring conformance to technical agreements.
- Monitoring the overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction levels.
- Quality Management System development, implementation and certification as per ISO & API standards
- The candidate must be a Graduate Engineer in Metallurgy / Mechanical with a minimum of 10 - 12 years of experience in a reputed Pipe Mill / Steel or Heavy Engineering company.
- He must be through in Quality Systems: API Q1 9th Edition covering 5 L, 5 DP, and 5 CT; ISO 9000 QMS, ISO 14000 EMS and other relevant standards applicable to our industry. Strong understanding of - Management Representative- function will be an added advantage.