Manager/Sr Manager - Maintenance & Reliability - Oil & Gas/Chemicals/Natural Resources
Key Responsibilities :
- To bring Asset Optimization knowledge, world class capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Resources industry to deliver business value;
- To work with leading Resources clients, major customers and suppliers to develop and execute Integrity, maintenance & reliability strategies;
- To help sell Asset Optimization services and offerings to the Resources Industry clients
- To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to deliver sustainable long term solutions;
- Develop and deepen specific approaches from existing Accenture models, in order to customize solutions to our clients;
- Lead business proposals and specific discussions with clients.
- Manage and grow large team with diverse background
- Manage large transformational project deliveries with targeted quality, timelines and financials
- Develop thought capital, PoVs reflecting the new age thinking in Asset Optimization
- Engineering Degree (Tier-1 institutes)
- MBA / PGDM (Tier-1 Institute)
- 12 + years of Maintenance and Reliability experience in any of the asset intensive industries such as - Oil & Gas, Chemicals, and Natural Resources (Metals & Mining)
Hands on experience in :
- Reliability centered maintenance (RCM), Asset Criticality analysis, Planning & Control of Maintenance activities, Maintenance Procedures creation, Lean Six Sigma tools;
- Asset Life Cycle, Risk Based Inspections (RBI), Predictive Maintenance
- Experience in tools such as SAP PM/Maximo, Meridium, Reliasoft, NRX Asset Hub etc.
Key Competencies and Skills :
- Have knowledge of Asset optimization, Maintenance & Reliability practices as Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Risk Based Inspection (RBI), Lean Six Sigma and willingness to learn and grow
- Have strong understanding of tools such as SAP PM/Maximo, Meridium APM, NRX Asset Hub and Asset Answers.
- Business Process mapping, process optimization and process modeling experience in Asset Optimization
- Equipment Criticality Analysis and Reliability Centered Maintenance experience
- Experience in development of maintenance strategy
- Experience in Predictive Maintenance techniques and implementation
- Experience in Root cause analysis of equipment failures - FMEA, RCA, FTA etc.
- Experience in Failure Data Statistical Analysis
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams