Senior Manager – Liaison (Corporate)
o You will lead the function to directing efforts to enable smooth and timely execution of the company's development projects. This includes securing all necessary clearances and approvals from the time land is acquired to hand-over of the completed project.
• Co-ordinate with Design and Development team in preparation of the Municipal Drawings which inclues implications of recent circulars/policies framed by competent authorities and incorporating the same for finalization of plans to be submitted for staturoty approvals.
• Based on sound knowledge of real estate laws, government by-laws, advise the management on new developments, changes in existing system, to optimize company resources and save on investment costs through such clauses and provisions. Sound knowledge of DCR rules is an added advantage.
• Responsible for obtaining all necessary permissions and approvals to be taken from statutory authorities (MCGM, TMC, etc) before the start of the project till its completion like IOD, CC, OC, etc.
• To obtain all the necessary clarifications and permissions like NOCs, MR Plan, etc from the various departments of the government like UDD, Revenue, Custom, Police, Collectors office, CTSO office etc.
• To obtain all clearances, licenses and permits associated with the Group Company’s businesses like fire NOC, Environment Clearance, S&E Certificates, Trade License, Music License, Labour License, etc.
• Ensure effective set-up to manage liaison with all relevant government departments for approvals related to development of real estate projects.
• Lead, track and monitor the team to ensure timely work closures, providing guidance and support as needed to achieve target outcomes.
• Understand the key priorities of the Group and align the departmental planning and allocation of resources to ensure clear accountabilities and effective work execution.
• Ensure all approvals and related paper work for the Group’s projects are in compliance with the latest regulations/ amendments.
• Identify potential reputation risks to the Group and align functional strategies to overall business strategy.
• Work with policy makers at the State, Central Govt. and other Govt. agencies with respect to implement new initiatives in the area of environment protection, quality standards, innovation etc.
• Monitor and follow up on legal affairs of the Group and enabling timely closures in line with the overall project timelines.
• Guide the legal department on technical matters for finalizing the LOI, Lease Deeds, POA, etc.
• Monitor license and permits progress tracker of Group’s projects until handover.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Post-graduate/Graduate with minimum 18+ years PQE in liaison, corporate affairs, regulatory affairs.
2. Proficient in building relationships with senior level decision makers and external agencies
3. Leadership and management experience to manage internal and external stakeholders
4. Proficiency in dealing with all regulatory authorities
5. Tact and diplomacy in handling critical issues
6. Ability to maintain confidentiality
7. Understanding and working knowledge of projects and construction
8. Excellent negotiation skills
9. Excellent planning and organization skills
10. Ability to work and deliver in a dynamic and evolving environment
11. Leadership and organizational skills
12. Ability to energize, persuade or influence others
13. Business acumen and strategic thinking
14. Strong inter personal skills and experience in people management