A. Training governance & compliance
• This role is expected to manage training output measures of success, create a robust process to track, monitor & report agent on the job performance and report health of the business to internal stakeholders.
• The role is responsible to define training policies and processes that should be adhered to by the contact centers as expected by Company.
• Ensure the function supports business needs to deliver a standard, seamless customer experience across all service partners as per Company Service Standards. This would include managing output aspects of functional training, keeping in line with the company service-values & service-spirit and continuous enhancement in training inputs, leading to both qualitative and quantitative improvements in service operations
B. Training content – Contemporary design & development
• The role is responsible to have most updated state of the art training content designed and developed by both internal team members & external vendors for consumption by contact centers.
• Must be able to use eLearning tools like Articulate 360, Captivate, Epiplex 500, POWTOON to create internal digital training content and is expected to build internal capability to use these tools.
• Must have in depth understanding of learning technologies like LMS, KMS, SCROM & Digital output formats
C. Change deployment
• The business environment is highly dynamic experiencing lot of product & process related changes daily from upstream / downstream teams. The role is expected to build effective change dissemination mediums enabling timely, accurate deployment of product & process changes across all contact centers
• Oversee all types of changes received for dissemination basis complexity and impact on the business and accordingly devise appropriate change deployment mechanisms enabling agents to better serve our customers
• Measure & report change deployment efficacy at contact centers, conduct TTTs and other related activities that support the business requirements.
Key Performance Indicators
1 Governance & Compliance • Define, Track, Monitor & Report ‘New Hire’ agent’s performance through 0 to 60 days – publish scorecards & derive learning curve across all partners
• Govern & control SOP adherence
2 Content Design, Development & Implementation • Develop digital learning content like AVs, Podcasts, microlearning snippets enhancing learning experience for contact center agents increasing knowledge retention & recall on the job
• Use Articulate 360, Captivate, Epiplex 500, PowToon eLearning / digital learning software to create internal training content for consumption by Contact Centers
• Manage end to end Learning Management System to host all training content for contact center use. Guide LMS setup to manage all types of courses, sessions, rostering, assessments, feedback & reporting of learning across partners. Manage MIS for audit purposes
3 Partner Management • Conduct monthly/quarterly training reviews with all contact centers partners, review output measures of success, identify performance trends, trainer & training delivery quality, report to company internal stakeholders
• Liaise with internal ‘Client Experience’ teams to ensure seamless adherence to training SOP
4 Change Deployment • Manage & publish change deployment efficacy scores across partners
• Introduce evolved change deployment mediums to strengthen information dissemination at contact centers timely & accurately
Skills & Competencies Must Have Skills Preferred Skills
Training Industry Related
• Adult learning techniques, Instructional design methods
• Training delivery & administration
• Training evaluation methods
• eLearning tools – Articulate 360, PowToon, Epiplex 500
• LMS management
• Vendor Management
• MS Office – Excel, Word & PPT • Captivate
• Other authoring tools
• LMS architecture, design & implementation
• Excellent stand-up presentation
• Project management
• Analytical & eye to detail
• Excellent communication Skills • Strategic, Functional & Operational understanding