JD is as below:
Your primary role will be to lead the India Learning and Development function. You will also help identify and manage the delivery of learning solutions for multiple locations. This will require the ability to understand and translate specific business needs into learning solutions and organization development interventions. You will also be expected to support strategic projects throughout the organization. You will act as an internal consultant to local business leaders (in collaboration with local HR). In order to succeed in this role, you will need to work in close partnership with the India Business, the global Learning Center teams and the India HR team.
* Leading the overall India Learning Strategy creation and execution/implementation for management & leadership and professional skills
* Providing internal consulting support to enhance current and new business processes and capabilities. (Learning, Organization Development, Organization Design, Team Effectiveness, Process Improvement Support)
* Supporting global initiatives in line with the Organisation's strategy
* Coaching and advising business leaders and people managers
* Gathering feedback and measuring the performance impact of the delivered learning solutions
* Facilitating workshops, virtual / non-virtual learning community gatherings and similar learning events
* Managing the network of local vendors
* Approx. ~20% travel to the various office sites within India.
* 12+ years’ experience in a corporate learning function managing the design, strategy, development, implementation, and evaluation of employee development programs for a high tech organization with global operations
* Experience in leading and managing teams in multiple locations
* Experience conducting Needs Assessment using an Internal Consultant model and designing and implementing learning and organization development solutions to meet business objectives.
* Knowledge of adult education principles, program design, development, evaluation, and various types of organization development interventions
* Ability to engage with senior leadership and engineers at all levels within the organization
* Ability to build credibility and develop relationships at all levels within the organization.
* Facilitation skills and communication skills to deliver team level interventions as needed
* Ability to think strategically and systemically.
* Ability to work with ambiguity in a complex, fast-paced environment.