1. Identify relevant KPIs: Define business metrics relevant to the clients business functions & take complete ownership for driving their improvement
2. Identify key factors impacting KPIs: Identify upstream, downstream or operational factors that impact the achievement of target levels of the KPIs
3. Develop paid PoCs (Proof of Concepts) working with client stakeholders and mapping their business pain points and problems
4. Works with relevant Enterprise information management teams to organize the data capture and models for data analysis
5. Develop analysis to understand performance: Performs quantitative and qualitative analysis like (raw) data analysis, statistical modelling, data deep-dives etc. to acquire insights from data
6. Develop actionable insights to drive outcomes: Translates insights into an analysis report and communicates the insights back to the requestor.
7. Map insights to action items (working with clients stakeholders) in order to improve business metrics
8. Facilitate monitoring of actions to drive outcome: Monitor actions (targeted business outcomes achieved)- by providing guidance and feedback to the operations team
9. Works with Reporting specialists to standardize and automate recurring analytical requests into standard reports and dashboards
10. Project collaboration: Work effectively both independently and as a member of cross-functional teams
11. Project governance: Ensure compliance to governance model. Seek and manage customer feedback in order to ensure strong customer satisfaction on projects.