Reporting to the Vice President Operations, this role is multi-dimensional in terms of managing multiple activities. The individual will be heading Underwriting Support Process for a Global Insurance client for any location namely North America, Asia, Europe, UK and Australasia. The Individual will be responsible for key deliverables like client engagement, service delivery and people management internally. The Individual is expected to perform all responsibilities within their time and dedicate some amount of time to innovation and learning. This role requires the individual growing constantly from a skillset perspective and implement new initiatives within the process. Automation and technology is a necessary mindset for this role.
- Responsible for development of Business Generation strategy for his/her team in the region - Develop partnership with onshore stakeholders
- Responsible for day to day service delivery of his team - Optimize productivity and drive accuracy and knowledge improvements
- Drive employee engagement within the team and keep the team members motivated
- Lead and develop the 2nd line managers
- Support the Performance Management process by ensuring Goal setting exercise.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction by meeting / exceeding all service levels as agreed with the customer
- Responsible for client relationship management for his region
- Management Information/Reporting - Monthly, Annual and any need based MIS that may be required for any Review
Desired Candidate Profile:
QUALIFICATIONS - Total experience of 10 - 12 years, with a minimum of 8 years of experience working with an Insurance organization.
- Extensive knowledge of the P&C Insurance and Re
-insurance business with exposure to thriving global insurance markets
- M.B.A. or Master's in a relevant discipline from a top university strongly preferred
- Willing to travel extensively
- Comprehensive Team leading exposure (managed large teams 100+ FTEs) with a proven record of exemplary customer satisfaction
- Exposure to any of NA, UK, Europe, Asia or ANZ Insurance market preferred
- Quick learner with ability to adapt to changing environment- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands on style with strong problem-solving abilities and a keen attention to detail- Strong customer service orientation